Faith at Altitude

Religion and spirituality in the shadow of Pikes Peak

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Coming to a veggie patch near you

So, I'm in Home Depot this weekend, looking for marigold seeds and plant lights for my son's science fair project, when I stumble across Veggie Tales vegetable seed packets. That's right, you can now grow Bob the Tomato and Larry the Cucumber in your very own garden. Or at least their close relatives.

The big question is this: Will eating them once they ripen scar little children?

http://kidzonearth.com/product/KIDZ2227/veggietales_seed_packet.html

1 Comments:

Blogger The Mama of the House said...

Yes, the comercialization of Christianity makes me a bit ill. It actually does. Do we have to make money by selling seeds? Seeds, for pete's sake. Can't we just go back to old fashioned evangelicalism and tithing? (Sorry, Mikey, I'm not trying to hurt your feelings.)

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home