Faith at Altitude

Religion and spirituality in the shadow of Pikes Peak

Friday, April 27, 2007

Quick clarification

One thing I love about this blog is how its readers keep me on my toes.

One reader asked me to clarify my blog yesterday ("Armstrong Served") about whether the vestry for Grace Church CANA was actually doing its own investigation -- that is, burrowing into the books themselves -- or have an outside firm doing the actual work.

My understanding from the folks at Grace CANA is that they've hired an outside, independent firm to check Grace's books and help prepare what they hope will be a thorough response to the diocese's presentment. I edited the previous blog to make it a bit clearer. Thanks.

By the way, thanks to all who've offered comments, questions, information and tips. I had no idea there were so many experts in episcopal law out there, and I've read and appreciated all the information y'all have offered.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please help me here, as a former Warden of TEC what about the bonding required of persons associated with the management of Church funds? Is there to be a call upon the Bonding Company for lawful reimbursement of inappropriately disbursed funds?

It has been my experience that the Bonding Company will require a complaint be filed with civil authority.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home